Warranty & Repairs
WARRANTY AND REPAIR POLICY.
The warranty term is two years from the date of purchase. This warranty covers only the manufacturing defects or faults within warranty period.
Note: Repair/Replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or accidents such as knocks, dents, crushing, or broken crystal.
- Failure or damage caused by unapproved repair or modification.
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water.
- Loss caused by theft, act of God, or a natural disaster such as earthquake, flooding, or typhoon.
- Aesthetic changes that occur during normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, minor scratches on the case or crystal, alteration of the color of the band, and fading of the plating.
- In case the original proof of purchase is not submitted or has been tampered with, or if the warranty card is not submitted along the watch.
The case, dial, hands, crystal, watchband, or other watch parts may be replaced with substitutes if the originals are not available.